Sunday, October 5, 2008

Art Deco 1910-1939, NGV, Melbourne

Art Deco 1910-1939, NGV

All good things come to an end and today is the final day of the Melbourne Masterpieces Exhibition - Art Deco 1910-1939 at the National Gallery of Victoria in St Kilda Road.

If you are within driving distance of Melbourne and you haven't been already get there early. It is sure to be packed. Over 200,000 people have visited so far and the catalog has sold out in both hard back and soft back.

So one last chance to see my pics (and others) going around with the Normandie and also in the Australian section of the show. Not to mention the fantastic deco treasures on show.

I'm not going to past it up.

Hope to see you there.

2 comments:

  1. I'm very thankful to the author for posting such an amazing post...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would like to say this is an excellent blog that I have ever come across. Very informative. Please write more so that we can get more details.

    ReplyDelete